• Coronavirus Update March Car Sales Plummet Government Relaxes Loan Repayments And Insurance Renewals

    1 month ago - By Auto Savvy

    The count of COVID-19 cases across the globe is nearing 11 lakh and the virus has claimed nearly 60,000 lives. In India, automotive manufacturing is on a pause due to a government-imposed 21-day lockdown. While a complete lockdown could be lifted on April 14, how long will it be before the auto industry resurfaces? Car companies' challenges post-lockdown include selling 10 per cent of the leftover BS4 stock domestically and exporting the remaining 90 per cent to other countries. Meanwhile, they also have to create demand for BS6 cars and meet that demand despite supply chain disruptions...
    Read more ...